Where can I go to convert my Prepaid account to Postpaid?
To facilitate the conversion of your service, visit our Front Office for assistance.
What are the requirements for the request?
For Postpaid to Prepaid:
- Any outstanding postpaid bills should be paid
- A letter requesting the conversion/ Complete a form at our Front
- An alternate contact number.
- A valid Identification
For Prepaid to Postpaid:
- A valid Government issued picture ID
- Proof of address (Utility bills, driver’s license, TIN certificate) issued within the last three months
- The minimum deposit for your desired plan-Correct
When can these requests be processed?
For Postpaid to Prepaid the conversion process takes place Mondays to Fridays.
For Prepaid to Postpaid the conversion process takes place Mondays to Fridays.
What will happen to the credit that was on my prepaid account?
The credit will be transferred to the new account upon completion of the conversion.
If it’s a full postpaid plan, prepaid credit will be applied as a payment. For the Hybrid plan, prepaid credit will be reapplied.