Prepaid and Postpaid customers will be able to purchase a 3 Day, 7 Day or 14 Day Roaming Bundle.
Will I be able to keep my bundles when my Roaming Bundle expires?
- No, when the Roaming Bundle expires the following will happen:
- Unused data bundle will be removed from your account.
- You will also receive a text message advising that the Roaming Bundle is expired and that standard roaming rate will apply.
- An expiry text message will be sent to your prepaid or postpaid phone, 2 days and 1 day before the roaming bundle expires. The text message will advise you that the plan will soon expire.
How do I cancel my Roaming Bundle?
- The Roaming Bundle cannot be cancelled after activation.
- During the activation process you may cancel the activation request.
- Once activated, the plan will only expire at the end of the subscription period i.e. 3 day, 7 days and 14 days, after purchase.