How do I check the expiry date of my data plan?
- Dial the short code *100# and select “Data Plan” then the Manage Data Plans option. You will then be advised of the steps to follow to check your expiry date. This message will display your current plan, expiration date and time.
How do I renew my data plan?
- All prepaid data plans will automatically renew as long as there is sufficient credit on the account to cover the cost of the plan.
How can I cancel my data plan?
- Dial short code *136*363# to cancel the plan. The below message will be sent.
Will I be able to roll over my unused data bundles before my plan expires?
- Yes. Data bundles will roll over once a data plan is automatically reactivated.
- Customers who activate a Smart Bundle, will have up to 48 hours to activate a plan to benefit from rollover data.
- Customers who activate 2G plans and the 4G daily plan will have up to midnight on the day their plan expires to claim their unused data.