1. What is the maximum number of voicemail messages that can hold in my mailbox?
A mailbox can hold up to 30 recordings each, the length of 90 seconds.
2. What is the storage time for messages?
Voicemail messages are stored as follows:
- Listened to and saved messages are stored for a maximum of 14 days.
- Received and not listened to messages are stored for a maximum of 14 days.
- Listened to but not saved messages are stored for a maximum of 14 days.
3. Will I be able to access my old voicemail messages that I saved prior to the upgrade?
- To access messages on the old voicemail system, dial 139.
- You will be able to access your saved messages from the old voicemail system for a period of .
- These messages cannot be saved again on the upgraded voicemail system and will get deleted after .
4. Can I delete a voicemail message after sending it?
No. Once a message is sent, it cannot be deleted.
5. How will I know when I have a new voicemail message?
You will receive a text message notifying you when there is a new voicemail message.
6. What is the ‘Future date messaging’ voicemail feature?
Future date messaging allows you to record and send your voicemail message at a set date and time in the future. When the date and time comes, the recipient will get the intended message.
Recipient will not be aware of the date and time that the message was created
7. What is the ‘Preferred Language Selection’ voicemail feature?
Preferred language allows you to select the language you would like to set for your mailbox.
8. What are the languages available to make a selection?
The available language to set for your mailbox are as follows: