If you are interested in getting your Digicel SIM card replaced, you will be required to visit a Digicel Dealer Store with a Government-issued ID (your National ID/Passport/Driver's License) & your PUK1.
If you do not have your PUK1, you will be required to verify your account with any ONE of the following:
1. ID Number: You can provide the ID number of the identification used to make the SIM purchase, i.e. National ID/Passport/Driver's License.
2. Date of Activation: You will be required to provide the exact date, month & year your sim card was purchased.
3. The exact month & year your SIM card was purchased along with four (4) frequently dialed numbers from your account.
4. Six (6) frequently dialed numbers from your account.
You will also need:
- Reason for SIM replacement (Lost/Stolen)
- $2000.00, which is the cost of the SIM.
Please note: If you do not have an ID & you're unable to verify your account, we will not be able to proceed with the SIM replacement.